The easy access rules contain the technical requirements and administrative procedures related to civil aviation aircrew, displayed in a consolidated, easy-to-read format with advanced navigation features through links and bookmarks, and are available for free download from the EASA website. Zie: easy access rules
In addition, some specific parts of this regulation are available:
- Easy Access Rules for Flight Crew Licencing (Part-FCL)
- Easy Access Rules for Authority Requirements for Aircrew (Part-ARA)
- Easy Access Rules for Organisation Requirements for Aircrew (Part-ORA)
- Easy Access Rules for Medical Requirements (including Part-MED and parts of Part-ARA and Part-ORA)
- Easy Access Rules for Declared Training Organisations (Part-DTO)
The documents will be updated regularly to incorporate further changes and evolution to the implementing rules (IR) or delegated acts (DA) together with the related acceptable means of compliance (AMC) and guidance material (GM).